Start lists are now up and can be found on the website here.
IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A MAJOR ORIENTEERING EVENT BEFORE, READ THIS
- This event has pre-allocated start times, which means you must start your race at the start time allocated to you in the Start Lists that are uploaded to this website.
- You should aim to be at the start area at least 10 minutes before your start time
- 4 minutes before your start time, you will get called up by an official, and enter the start area - this is a taped off area with 4 stages that you move through in sequence
- All of this is explained in detail in the bulletin, which can be downloaded from this website
- This will feel a bit more structured and formal compared to many club orienteering events, so hopefully this is useful for those of you who are new to a major event
- If you have any questions ask an official at the event